Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finding out in one week

We are 17 weeks along today, and in one week we'll find out if this is in fact a little boy!

For now, I'll tell you that my belly is getting rounder by the day. Our baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. He weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and is around 5 inches long from head to bum. He can move his joints, and his sweat glands are starting to develop.

As of right now, we really don't have much to update -- except that my friend Tori is at the hospital right now in labor!!! So, my next update will be to welcome Baby Colaianni into the world, sometime later today I'm sure!!!! We are so excited for Tori and family!

Stay tuned,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment